Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Who moved my Kitchen??

"Dude, who moved my kitchen?" .. i find me interrogating myself very frequently!

Rings a Bell!?..and you also feel there is some mistake there!!?.. if it does then first let me congratulate you as you are one of those smart individuals who seek inspiration from mice and its various glorified activities and desires! :) Further confirming my belief that one could draw inspirations from anything and everything in this world be it spider, mice etc.

But a block of cheese doesnt appeal to my appetite at all and i ofcourse am not a mouse... and hence the 'Kitchen'.

My Kitchen at NITIE was so darling and important to me and I always used to think that its going to be with me for ever. But somehow it slipped no matter how hard i wanted to hold on to it. So one thing for sure that has happened is that my kitchen has been moved by somebody and i am starving to death now. The mouse said, “They keep moving the cheese.” (Change happens.) Worst i am also stuck and lost in the maze (read cubicles) that too a quizzical and enticing one. And all that my daily search and toil in this maze leads to is discovering Cups of various shapes and sizes.

Tragedy is that though i always smelled my kitchen, I never realised that it was ever cold or old :(. So need of the hour is
->movement in a new direction to help me find new Kitchen
->to let go of old kitchen, and the mouse said sooner you do that the sooner you find new kitchen.

And yeah now i realize the importance of the mouse saying at one point, “Noticing small changes early help you to deal with the large changes to come.”

Dont know whether i am 'Sniff' or 'Scurry' and would depend more on what my mate in the circumstance Tom would like to choose for himself :). Going by the saying, "If you do not change, you can become extinct" i might be heading right away to extinction if i dont find my Kitchen soon. Dear reader..Wish me LUCK

Last but not the least, for all those who are reading this remeber:
“They keep moving the Kitchen.” (Change happens.)
“Get ready for the Kitchen to move.” (Anticipate the change.)
“Move with the Kitchen.” (Actually make the change.)
“Enjoy the taste of new Kitchen.” (Enjoy the fruits of change.)

No comments: